Child watch during Covid-19!
Due to restrictions on capacity and safety, the Y is making some changes.
- Maximum of 8 children at one time.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No outside toys allowed.
- Heightened cleaning schedule.
- Toys will be rotated.
- Entry relocated so that programs do not mix.
- The parent is not allowed in the child watch area.
- Staff will be required to wear a mask.
Child watch is a free service to YMCA members who have a family-type membership.
Children between the ages of 12 weeks to 12 years are welcome in the child watch area. An emergency form must be filled out prior to drop-off.
For a complete list of rules and regulations regarding our child watch service please click here.
Child Watch Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm