The San Angelo Y contain's a full Wellness Center with free weights and selectorized equipment, a cardio room with state of the art cardiovascular machines, locker rooms for both male and female, family/handicapped locker rooms, meeting rooms, a full sized aquatic center and childwatch. The men's locker room includes showers, lockers and a steam room while the women's includes showers, lockers and a dry sauna. A variety of classes are offered on land and in the water for all ages. The Y is the only place in town to offer ActivTrax, a computerized personal trainer designed to meet your specific fitness goals.
- All new members are required to pay the joining fee and pro-rated first month’s dues upon registration.
- All monthly memberships are required to pay by bank draft from a checking or savings account. A voided check or written letter from bank must be provided.
- Un-renewed memberships in excess of 30 days will require another joining fee to be paid upon renewal.
- The YMCA accepts payment by cash, check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for annual payments.
- Members may add an adult, living in the home, to any Family or Single Parent Family membership for an extra $21.00 a month.
- Non-Members of the San Angelo YMCA may use the facility and attend classes as a Guest. Guests accompanied by a member of the YMCA pay a fee of $5.00.
- Those Guests not accompanied by a Member of the YMCA pay a fee of $5.00 for Youth and Students or $7.00 for Adults.
- This fee gives all Guests member privileges for the day and full access to the facility. All guests must provide a photo I.D.
- Non-members and guests needing to utilize the childwatch facility may purchase a childcare pass for $2.00 per visit.
My Y is now every Y in Texas!
Another great reason to belong to the YMCA!
As part of our movement we want to encourage our members to utilize the Y as often as they can wherever they are. So when you travel you now have the flexibility to use other participating Y facilities throughout the state, at no extra charge. The San Angelo Y welcomes members of other Texas Y's to use our facility for up to 10 times per month. Click here for full details.
YMCA AWAY Program
The San Angelo YMCA will allow 5 visits to any one person who is a current, active member of any out of state YMCA. Member will be required to provide I.D, proof of current membership and sign-in with each visit.
Full refunds are available only upon cancellation of a class or program. Should a refund be requested on any program, prior to the first class or practice, a $5.00 service charge, plus any direct cost of the program will be charged. Full credit may be given for an alternative program or class in lieu of a refund. No refunds will be made after the first class.
YMCA Membership Card
The YMCA greatly appreciates each membership card being scanned at the front desk each time you enter our facility. If lost, replacements are available for a fee.
YMCA Member Code of Conduct
The YMCA is committed to providing a safe, caring, healthy and respectful environment for all members and guests. To promote these values, we ask all individuals to act appropriately at all times when they are using our facilities or participating in our programs. The following conduct can lead to suspension or termination of membership:
- Innappropriate Attire
- Angry or vulgar language including swearing, name calling and shouting
- Any demonstration of sexual activity or sexual contact with another person
- Using or possessing illegal chemicals or alcohol in YMCA property, in YMCA vehicles or at YMCA sponsored programs
- Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature