Spring Volleyball League
The YMCA Youth Volleyball League is designed to introduce and advance the game of volleyball to players in the 3rd - 8th grade age 8 - 13. Club and Rec divisions are available.
Club Division (4 - 8th grade):
Players must register with a team, formed by the coach. Equal playing time is not guaranteed and is determined by the coach. 7 players are required to participate in the club division.
To increase the quality of officiating each club game will be officiated by two officials. This will require club games to be played on specific days of the week. More information on this subject coming soon!.
Recreational Division (3 - 6th grade):
Teams are formed according to grade, area, and/or previous team. Players on recreational teams are guaranteed to receive equal playing time and play by tradional volleyball rules. This division is created to give players the opportunity to learn and prepare them for future play.
Registration: January 15 - February 24, 2021
Late Registration: February 25 - March 3, 2021
Program Fees: $60 Y-Members / $70 Non-Members
$15.00 late fee added to late registration
Fee includes uniform top.
An end of season award will be presented to each participant.
Games are played on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Season start date: March 29 - May 22, 2021
Safety modifications due to Covid-19
- Players are not required to wear a face covering while playing. Bench players may be required to wear a mask if social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All spectators 10+ must wear a face covering.
- Each player is allowed ONE adult spectator.
- Matches will be broadcasted via ZOOM. The primary contact will receive video call information and schedule information via email.
- To avoid crossing with other coherts, teams will exit from alternate exit points.
Competitive Team Roster Form
Coaches Volunteer Form
*Register for both league and clinic and you will receive a 25% discount!
(only one discount applicable. The largest discount will be applied)