It is only through the support of our volunteers and donors that we are able to give back to our communities. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful change in your community
Volunteer Opportunities Include but are not limited to:
- Join the Board of Directors
Raise funds to ensure the YMCA is accessible to all members of the community
Coach our sports teams (includes coach training)
Motivate youth in building the skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors and better health
Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
Halloween at the Y
Annual Children's Fair
Already dedicated your time to coaching our youth?
Here is some information to help make it a smooth process.
As a volunteer, you have the responsibility to:
1. Honor your commitment as a Y volunteer.
2. Uphold the Y’s values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
3. Observe the policies and procedures of the Y.
4. Attend all provided training.
5. Arrive on time for assignments and notify staff prior to absences.
6. Present a neat appearance for all volunteer shifts.
7. Provide sufficient notice prior to ending your service.